Current Litter Adoption Process
Once the litter is born :
1. I will contact those who are on my waiting list with a non refundable deposit of $400 and let them know that the puppies have arrived. An additional non refundable $400 will be required to reserve a puppy from the current litter.
2. After I have heard from all those on the waiting list, I will start taking non refundable deposits of $800 from families that were not on our waiting list. The non refundable deposit is taken off the total price of the puppy. Please fill out a PUPPY APPLICATION (if you haven't already done so) and indicate your preferred gender. Puppies are on a first come first served basis. Once again, picking order goes in the order that the deposits are received.
3. Picking of puppies starts anytime after the puppies are 2 weeks old, in order of deposits, thru pictures and videos. You will be told ahead of time which pick you are. We DO NOT allow under any circumstance, let any visitors to see their puppies until they have had their first set of vaccines. This is for their protection from potentially deadly diseases that can be carried in on the soles of your shoes, clothes etc.
4. At 6 weeks old, the puppy picking weekend begins. Its finally here, the weekend everyone waits for. I will contact everyone prior to this weekend and arrange a time for you to come out and pick out your puppy. I realise that not everyone will be able to make the trip down to pick out their puppy, so you may pick from pictures and videos of the puppies.
5. The 2 weeks between picking out your puppy and being able to come take them home will seem like an eternity, so I will email more pictures and videos so that you wont miss a moment of their growing. The best way to watch the puppies grow is following us on Instagram (@autumnblazebassets) or here on our website. New pictures are always posted on here.
6. The remainder of the money is due on or before the puppies are 8 weeks old. This amount is due in CASH. Under no circumstance will your puppy leave our kennel until they are fully paid for.